Monday, September 22, 2014

About me and the future of this blog



     
      Hello and welcome to my first blog. Throughout this year and the following ones I will be posting content that may be helpful to you, the Guardians of the last city on Earth.
      My name is Francisco Nuñez and I am from California. I have three siblings which I hate and love at the same time. My favorite things are basketball, nachos, blue, wolves and last but not least, playing Destiny. I was born July 20 of 2000. 
     Like I said before, on this blog I will be posting some helpful content. I will be answering common questions, posting grimoire card codes and "how to's". I will be posting every Wednesday and Sunday. If you have any questions please comment them and recommend this blog to your friends. Thank you and have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. I think this blog is really nice. I love the art and background for the type of thing you are doing. I love basketball, blue, dogs, friends, and games so I see we have a lot in common on paper. I hope to see this blog grow.

    ReplyDelete